Friday, September 04, 2009

Is it media or is it population, wtf???

Hamare desh mein insaan ki value nahi hain ....... I have been using this line for quite sometime now. My mind boggles at the thought of what will happen if human beings continue to grow the way they are growing. I remember in one of osho's book he says "the will of human race to live is breaking and it is evident in the fact that we have weird things like AIDS, homoseuality, etc. etc. which didn't exist forever." When I read news these days I am always reminded of this line. Somehow this line makes more and more sense to me. Recently diseases such as SARS, Bird flu, and now swine flu ....etc, etc have led me to wonder whether world was always like this or this is a natures response to excessive human population on earth.

Some of the news headlines I came across today.....

67 YSR fans die of shock, son appeals for restraint
WTF???? 67 people die because of their leader's death???


12 killed in landslides triggered by heavy rains in Mumbai


Five more swine flu deaths take India's toll to 111

Trains late again, WR blames it on trespassing on tracks


TOI reports "Around 10 persons either get hurt or die in train accidents everyday on the Western line alone." Everyday???

that makes the total number approximately 20 because mumbai also has another central line.


Total 109 people people die ...of no particular logical reason!
Is it media or is it population, wtf???


No comments: